This is just what I did to get my hair light brown. Remember, what works for me and my hair, may not work for you, so color at your own risk! Also, my hair feels a little bit dryer than it was, but not significantly fried or damaged at all. But my hair is also on the thicker side, so yours may feel differently.
PRODUCTS I USED:
1) My Haidresser Salon Professional Do-It-Yourself Permanent Hair Colour Remover
2) L’oreal Hicolor Hilights (Ash Blonde)
3) 30 volume developer
1) Use the color remover according to the directions on the box
2) Apply the L’oreal hicolor hilights all over, avoiding the roots. Wait 20 – 30 minutes.
3) Apply it to your roots. Wait 10 – 15 minutes, or keep checking to see when your hair has reached its desired lift.
WHAT I’M WEARING:
Top – Local Boutique
Watch – Target
Earrings – H&M
Ring – H&M
Midi Ring – Tobi
Lips – Rimmel ”Pink Chic”
Nails – Sinful Colors ”Shock and Awe”
Hair Extensions – Euronext 14″ in Chestnut Brown (purchased at Sally’s Beauty Supply)
Whitesquare – Sucker For Love
(I do not own this song!)
WATCH MY LAST VIDEO (Updated Makeup Routine):
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:
For business inquiries ONLY, please feel free to contact me at: