Top 10 Things to Do in St. Maarten
Here are my top 10 things to do in St. Maarten plus the details on how to do them….
1. Taste local Rum – Visit Toppers Rhum Factory. www.toppersrhum.com/
2. Visit Nectar of St. Maarten for natural / organic skin care, protection and bug repellent. These products are sold throughout the islands and are amazing!!
3. Party – Come during Carnival and experience J’ouvert and party with the locals.
4. Watch the sunset – It is absolutely gorgeous, especially at Divi Little Bay – http://www.diviresorts.com/divi-little-bay-beach-resort-st-maarten.htm
5. Stroll in Philipsburg and visit Guavaberry Emporium – http://www.guavaberry.com/
6. Ride in a water UFO – An Unbelievably fun object.. http://water-ufo.com/
7. Go shopping at the Marigot Market on the French side
8. Visit Loterie Farm in the hills of Pic Paradis to be surrounded by nature as you zipline, party or relax by the pool. http://loteriefarm.com/
9. Visit Orient Beach – It’s on the French side and is the most popular beach on the island. It is also home to Club Orient which is a clothing optional beach resort.
10. Watch the extreme airport landings from Maho Beach. Schedule some time before your flight home to experience this.
S U B S C R I B E
C O N N E C T W I T H M E H E R E
Tweets by TravelistaTeri
V I S I T M E